Euroculture a.p.s. is an official examiniation centre in Trieste for the international ÖSD certification of all levels.
As the ÖSD provides standardised proof of language competence, those who hold one of its diplomas enjoy considerable benefits
- accepted as proof of sufficient language competence to apply for permanent residence (A1, family reunification), for fulfilling the Austrian Integration Agreement (A2 and B1) and for the granting of Austrian citizenship (B1)
- counts as an additional qualification at the job centre (AMS) and other vocational institutions
- accepted as proof of German language skills as required for access to Austrian universities (depending on the university: B2,C1 or C2)
- accredited and recognised in various countries (e.g. state-approved recognition in Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia)
- family reunification in Germany (A1)